If you would like to:
- broaden your knowledge in common law system (or share your knowledge with us),
- meet your professors (i.e. CPA, BLC) after compulsory classes and have discussions with them,
- listen to practical advice from lawyers on their professional duties, working as a corporate lawyer and many more,
- last, but not least, keep in touch with English language,
whether you prefere to:
- be a passive listener,
- participate in discussions or have presentations of your own,
- to become a member of the CLS' Board,
we would like to invite you to join us as members at the Common Law Society, a students organisation at WPiA UW.
Our first introductory meeting will take place on:
Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2013 at 16:45
Place: Lipowa 4, A2
Main topics to be covered:
- what CLS is
- our plans for the academic year 2013/2014 (events, conference)
- issues related to membership (new members are welcome!)
- brief information on election of the new Board Members (as above)
- prefered time of our meetings.
If you cannot come to the meeting, but you are interested in joining us, contact us before or after the meeting (email@example.com).
ATTENTION: the meeting won't take long and it will have purely organisational character!
The only duty for Members is to fill in our Declaration (available on our website and on our meetings) and to participate in our meetings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contract us.
Email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you at the meeting!